Saturday, September 29, 2012

McDonald's Samurai Burger

Today I had the opportunity to taste the new burger from McDonald's named Samurai burger. It is made of beef patty and dipped in the special sauce which is teriyaki sauce and taste a little bit sweet and there's some white sauce which I think it's the mayonnaise perhaps. There's some salad and bun of course. The taste of the teriyaki sauce is a little bit sweet. Perhaps for those who really enjoy sweet ingredients in their foods should try this. For me I prefer it to be hot and also spicy. It would be even better. This meal also comes together with the unique so called Sakura McFizz. It's a carbonated drink with red in color and the taste is slightly different than any other drinks that I've tasted before. Maybe this is a new experience for me. 

Well, for me I would rate this burger 3 out 5 stars. You can enjoy this burger only from McDonald's in Malaysia (not sure about other countries) for a limited time. Hurry, while stock last. Bon appétit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment