skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Je suis Ingénieur Monsieur
Psst..I love baking & cooking. Make it simple and yummy. Muah....
Popular Posts
Today's Special: Hainanese Chicken Rice
I'm cooking Hainanese Chicken Rice for today's special lunch. I shall share the recipe with you later. Fyi, this recipe has been mo...
My Sizzling Yee Mee Recipe
Ingredients: 5 clove of garlic (minced) 1 inch ginger (minced) 5 pieces of chicken (any parts) 10 tablespoon of oyster sauce 4 table...
Resipi Kuih Keria Kentang (Potato Doughnut Recipe)
Resipi Kuih Keria Kentang: 600 gm kentang (dikupas kulit) 1 cawan tepung gandum 2 sudu besar gula 1 sudu kecil garam Cara: Rebus ...
Caramel Rainbow Cake Part 2
Only today I have the opportunity to bake this cake for the first time. Another 50 minutes until it complete. I wish that things gonna be ok...
Japanese Cotton Cheesecake
My first attempt to make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake. The result was not so bad after all. Some credit from colleagues on the taste. Thanks f...
My very own Pavlova
My first attempt to bake a Pavlova and it's the result is not that bad. Hihi. Only two kind of fruits used. Since I'm unable to find...
Pulut Kuning & Kari Ayam
Preparing for my Pulut Kuning (Yellow Glutinuous Rice) and Kari Ayam (Chicken Curry). Stay tune for the results. :D. Miam.
My Potato Curry Recipe (Resipi Kari Kentang)
I'll share with you my potato curry recipe. Ingredients 800g potatoes (peeled & quartered) 40g green chillies 50g shallots 5...
Coffee with Oreo Butter Cake
Jan 1st, 2013 the first cake I baked for the year is the Coffee with Oreo Butter cake. Let's taste it. Bon appetit!
Rayfish Spicy Sour Curry (Asam Pedas Pari)
Our dinner tonite is Asam Pedas Pari. One of our favorite dish. It comes in different version (Melaka, Johor & etc). Here's the reci...
Blogroll
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogroll
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Bonjour
Welcome to my blog. I'll try to post things about cooking and such. S
'amuser tout le monde.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Blogger templates
Follow this blog
Blog Archive
►
2013
(44)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(15)
▼
2012
(53)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(30)
▼
September
(11)
French Macaron
Caramel Rainbow Cake Part 3
Caramel Rainbow Cake Part 2
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe (Resipi Nasi Ayam Ha...
Today's Special: Hainanese Chicken Rice
McDonald's Samurai Burger
Caramel Rainbow Cake
Hydrogen Peroxide and Geobacillus Stearothermophilus
What is belacan?
Sambal Goreng Ayam with Potatoes
Bonjour
0 comments:
Post a Comment