skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Je suis Ingénieur Monsieur
Psst..I love baking & cooking. Make it simple and yummy. Muah....
Popular Posts
Resipi Kuih Keria Kentang (Potato Doughnut Recipe)
Resipi Kuih Keria Kentang: 600 gm kentang (dikupas kulit) 1 cawan tepung gandum 2 sudu besar gula 1 sudu kecil garam Cara: Rebus ...
Rayfish Spicy Sour Curry (Asam Pedas Pari)
Our dinner tonite is Asam Pedas Pari. One of our favorite dish. It comes in different version (Melaka, Johor & etc). Here's the reci...
Today's Special: Hainanese Chicken Rice
I'm cooking Hainanese Chicken Rice for today's special lunch. I shall share the recipe with you later. Fyi, this recipe has been mo...
Caramel Rainbow Cake Part 2
Only today I have the opportunity to bake this cake for the first time. Another 50 minutes until it complete. I wish that things gonna be ok...
My very own Pavlova
My first attempt to bake a Pavlova and it's the result is not that bad. Hihi. Only two kind of fruits used. Since I'm unable to find...
Pulut Kuning & Kari Ayam
Preparing for my Pulut Kuning (Yellow Glutinuous Rice) and Kari Ayam (Chicken Curry). Stay tune for the results. :D. Miam.
My Beef Rendang Recipe
Ingredients: 1kg beef (cut into cubes) 200g shallot (blend with garlic) 200g garlic (blend with shallot) 2 turmeric leaves (chopped) 2...
My Potato Curry Recipe (Resipi Kari Kentang)
I'll share with you my potato curry recipe. Ingredients 800g potatoes (peeled & quartered) 40g green chillies 50g shallots 5...
Coffee with Oreo Butter Cake
Jan 1st, 2013 the first cake I baked for the year is the Coffee with Oreo Butter cake. Let's taste it. Bon appetit!
My Rendang Ayam Pucuk Ubi (Authentic Cuisine)
Here it is my Rendang Ayam Pucuk Ubi. It's an authentic cuisine that you can only find in Negeri Sembilan. Eventually, I'm in S...
Blogroll
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogroll
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Coffee with Oreo Butter Cake
Jan 1st, 2013 the first cake I baked for the year is the Coffee with Oreo Butter cake. Let's taste it. Bon appetit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Blogger templates
Follow this blog
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(44)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(15)
My very own Pavlova
Firefly Jan 2013 Kota Bharu
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy Recipe
Tonight's Dinner: Mashed potatoes with Gravy
Lady in Red?
My Sizzling Yee Mee Recipe
Menu of the day: Sizzling Yee Mee
Flashback: My Sambal Telur Puyuh & Sambal Sotong
My Art Werk
Litter Bug!
Kota Bharu 2010
My Honeycomb Cake
Coffee with Oreo Butter Cake
Happy New Year 2013!
Trip to Bukit Malawati, Kuala Selangor (Jalan-jala...
►
2012
(53)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment